Monday, September 22, 2008

Billings Video

I'm still planning on recapping, but here is the video.

The photographer is a very nice man, named Rich, whom I'm sure thinks I am some crazy girl.

When I told my girlfriend, Mandy, that I was going to Beth Moore last weekend, she told me that her friend, Jill's cousin, Gretchen, was marrying Rich next weekend. I know, sounds like some bad country song.

The bad part is that Rich was standing near me several times that weekend and finally, I told him that my friend's friend's cousin was marrying him next weekend and I just wanted to say congratulations.

He said thank you, gracious man that he is, but I'm pretty sure he had security watching me for the rest of the conference.



Living Proof Live Billings Montana from Rich Kalonick on Vimeo.

No comments: