Friday, May 9, 2008

Not For The Weak Stomach

So my husband want some sympathy since I'm obviously not giving the man any. I mean really, he hurt himself almost two weeks ago...get over it, right?

Anyway, he wanted you to see his "impressive" bruise. Apparently the physical therapist was even impressed and brought other therapists in to see.

In the interest of saving your lunch, you'll have to scroll down to see it. That way if you really don't want to you don't have to.


















Not bad, eh? The doctor says it might even bruise all the way down to his feet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Goodness. That is one freaky bruise!!! I'm going to call my family in here to look at it! Huge congrats to Mike! Hehe.. I hope it heals up soon!

traci said...

That is fantastic! I've never seen anything like it before :)

Shay said...

WOW.

terri said...

Ok. He might deserve a teeny bit of sympathy for that horrid thing. Yikes.