- my family - they live too far away!
- Costco cake, but the frozen yogurt was yummy!
- my far away friends!
- sleeping in (that's what happens when your birthday falls on a Sunday and you're the pastor's wife!)
- a magically clean house
- my private beach and fruity drink (okay, so that's really not a birthday necessity, but someday I will spend my birthday on a beach with a yummy drink!)
Saturday, June 11, 2011
Saturday, June 4, 2011
It seems there are a few things consistent about the first day of Summer Vacation:
- The sun is always bright and shining...especially at 5:30am
- Children seem to forget that they can sleep in.
- The mommy has all sorts of plans and can't understand why no one else is excited about cleaning the garage
- The daddy always makes breakfast...or second breakfast since some people have been awake since 5:35am
- No one is fully dressed before noon.
- The kids start asking when we are going to set up the pool...every hour...starting at 5:45am