Saturday, July 19, 2008

Bed


This is where I want to be in about 12 hours.
Mike has been gone this past week to Jr. High church camp as the speaker. He took Mikalah with him. So I have been single mommy to five.
It really hasn't been bad. Don't get me wrong, we've had our moments, but all in all pretty good.
Only one complaint. My adrehelin has been running high. I've gotten a lot accomplished, but I also can not go to sleep until I am exhausted.
I have not been in bed or asleep until after 2 am every night.
So tonight, since Mike will be home, I want to go to bed at 9pm and get A LOT of sleep!
Picture courtesy of: http://www.housetohome.co.uk

4 comments:

Deedee said...

I hope you got plenty of sleep now! LOL! I'm just the same when Dh is away. I never get to bed till at least 1am. then he came back from his trip and was in hospital so same thing. Then he came home but needed meds late at night and was dreaming lots of vivid crazy dreams and waking me up all night! Aaaarrrhhhggggg! I feel like I haven't had a full night's sleep in a month now! That bed looks so good, can I come?? :o)

Unknown said...

I'm glad your man is home. Hope you got some well deserved sleep. I always have trouble sleeping when Josh is gone, too. That's a beautiful bed. It would never stay white in my house, though.

Shay said...

I neeeed that bed. Looks so inviting.

You've been tagged on my blog!

Trish D said...

Just checking in - I know that you're busy, but I tagged you (oops, I just saw that Shay did, too). Do ya feel the love? :)