Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday Study

My emotions are all over the place right now. I'm in that girly confusion that really makes no sense. I'm frustrated with life in general, discouraged by a lack of harvest to things I am sowing, and not pleased with some choices I am making. Those combined do not make a happy girl!

Some verses I am clinging to this week:

Ecclesiastes 3:11 - He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.

Psalm 126:5&6 - Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy. He who goes out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves with him.

1 comment:

Trish D said...

So sorry you're going through this - I understand completely. Could say much more, but frankly they sound like empty platitudes.

I *AM* praying for you! Keep clinging to the scriptures (studied about that very topic that past week - when Satan tempted Eve, she actually listened him and tried to formulate her own response. When Satan tempted Jesus in the desert, he answered back with scripture)