Saturday, April 26, 2008

God's Puzzle Pieces

Thank you so much for all of your encouraging words!

Many things happen in our lives and we don't really understand why. But sometimes, God gives us a glimpse of how the puzzle all fits together.

Mike is a Police chaplain. He volunteers two days out of the month. Tonight he got his first call in over nine months. It was for an attempted suicide. I'm not saying that I'm thankful for Jeremy's experience, but I think it is amazing that Mike was the chaplain on call tonight. One more piece of the puzzle. Now if God could just explain this...




...happening on April 19th & 20th. UPDATE: And 25th & 26th! And was it necessary to damage these??



And a picture of cuteness, just because!

1 comment:

Deedee said...

Dear Jen! I know what you mean. I often get to help people because of the miscarriages we went through. It doesn't make me 'happy' that they happened, but in some way it seems slightly less of a waste when something good comes out of it. (((HUGS))) Praying for you during this hard time my friend! Wish I was closer, darn that ocean! LOL!