Saturday, September 5, 2009

Breaded Ranch Chicken

So after a few requests, here is my Breaded Ranch Chicken recipe that I got from Chris, that she got from Pam, that really was originally from Mandy. Where did you get it from Mandy???

Breaded Ranch Chicken

8 chicken breasts (I use boneless skinless tenders - they cook faster)
1 c. crushed corn flakes (really who measures that?)
1 c. grated parmesean (I use the powdery stuff in a can - again with the measuring)
1 envelope Ranch dressing mix
1/2 melted butter

I use 2 pie plates. Melt the butter in one; mix the dry ingredients in the second.
Roll the chicken in the butter; roll the chicken in the cornflake mixture
Bake @ 350 for 45 min (that's the time for the breasts - tenders take just long enough for the rice to cook - 25 min.)

Easy recipe to make more cornflake mixture if you run out. Also, a great recipe to make for a lot of people. I use jelly-roll pans to bake them on. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is one of our family's favorites, but I have recently made a change that we all love. I crush up a cup of Sun Chips instead of the corn flakes, and it's FABULOUS!

Ivymamma said...

Okay, now that had to be one of those "I want breaded ranch chicken but am out of cornflakes what could I use instead" moments! Sun chips are too precious around here, but I might just try that one time. I also made it with bread crumbs once. It was good, but not as good.