14 Make thankfulness your sacrifice to God.
23 But giving thanks is a sacrifice that truly honors me.
I really struggle with being thankful. It is so much easier to see the negative - the problems - than to be thankful for the good things. I thought I would end this time with a list of things I am thankful for, but even that sound difficult to do. Really, ten things and not just listing the names of the people in my house - that would be cheating! Well, here goes...
- clean dishes and a dishwasher
- a moment of quiet to be able to read my Bible in the morning
- the WonderPets for occupying my 3 year old while I read
- God's provision of food in these tight days
- a beautiful sunrise
- protection while our garage door was open all night
- a circle of friends that care about me, my well being, my marriage, my kids, etc
- my husband who is willing to sacrifice so much
- my kids who keep life interesting - what would I possibly do all day without them?
- my God - who makes life worth something!