60 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Me
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
Oh that I had a back seat. I actually have 11 of them and there is not room to name all the junk back there! However in the very back storage area of the van I have a Costco bag full of emergency gear, and ice scraper (used too many times since Jan 1st), paper plates and cups for church, a rolling cart full of my junk from my friend, Patty, and a stroller not colapsed, but set up because it's just easier that way and because I have the room to do so. There's also probably a renegade sock or two from the two year old that refuses to leave his socks and shoes on in the car.
2. When was the last time you threw up?
I'd like to not try and remember that!
3. What's your favorite curse word?
Oh golly! (thanks to Shannon) and yes, that's about as bad as it gets around here. The kids will occasionally catch me saying the "s" word...stupid.
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Mikalah, Judson, Jarrett,Meredith, Jeffrey, Morgan, & Mike (you didn't think I really be able to choose only three!)
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
At the dentist office getting my teeth cleaned...it was like a mini-vacation!
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Helping five children with Valentines - that's a lot of Valentines! This year I wimped out on making Valentines and bought them from Wally World. Next year we'll be more creative!
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
Hopefully relaxing in the living room with my husband while the children are dreaming of sugarplums!
8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
No, you may not have anymore candy!!!!!!!
10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Tall skinny carmel latte
12. What are you wearing right now?
jeans & a sweater
13. What was the last thing you ate?
leftover brownie I made for MOPS Open House last night
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Do new shoes for Jarrett count?
15. When was the last time you ran?
Does chasing a two year old count?
16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Mikalah's basketball game last Friday. I tried to video some with my phone - bad quality!
17. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Mike wondering what we were doing tonight..."Same thing we do everynight, Pinky...try to take over the world!!!!!"
18. Who is the last person you emailed?
MOPS Ministry Outreach Coordinator, replying about open house
19. Ever go camping?
20. Do you have a tan?
Let's remember where I live!!!!
21. Where was your last vacation?
What's a vacation?
22. Do you travel by car, train or plane?
When travel happens in our household, could you imagine the bill for plane tickets for eight? As a family, by bus (the Ivy Bus), by myself, definitely by plane!
23. Favorite drink?
Because my mother occasionally reads my blog, I respectfully decline to answer this question.
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
no, but I do like it over ice...lots of ice
25. What did your last IM say?
who's my IM?
26. Are you someone's best friend?
Mike says I am, although, I am so unworthy to be called so.
27. What are you doing tomorrow?
Since it is Valentines Day, I getting Krispy Kreme's at the crack of dawn, figuring out something fun for dinner, going to Bible Study, laundry, cleaning bathrooms, cleaning out the van (aka bus), packing the three oldest kids for Bible Quiz meet this weekend, making lunch, laundry, cleaning the kitchen from breakfast, lunch & dinner, laundry, mopping the floor, making beds, doing kids hair, bathing kids, laundry.........
28. Where is your mom right now?
I assume at home, but haven't been able to reach her today.
29. Look to your left, what do you see?
Window to the backyard, Judson's backpack and coat, and an ugly green chair (note to self: get rid of green chair)
30. What color is your watch?
Silver and Pink - gift from the hubs
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
A few years ago I would have said YES! Now that I have a pre-teen daughter, I'd say no. I don't want her to get the impression that I am dissatisfied with the body God has given me. Besides I was pretty happy with it until I had and nursed six kids. Would having surgery say that I wished I hadn't had and nursed six kids? Probably not, but I don't want her growing up thinking if she doesn't like something she can just have surgery to "fix" it.
33. What is your birthstone?
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
When there is money in the "Eating out" envelope we don't usually choose fast food. Otherwise I'd say drive thru.
35.How many kids do you want?
36. Do you have a dog?
Yes, and right now she's the most expensive kid! Two ear infections in the last two months!
37. Clean or messy desk?
I wish I could say it was clean, but things just appear on it! I think they are multiplying when I'm not looking.
38. Have you met anyone famous?
39. Any plans today?
See Question #7
40. How many states have you lived in?
Eight...New Jersey, Virginia, Florida, Nebraska, Texas, Washington, Indiana & Montana
41. Ever go to college?
42. Where are you right now?
at the computer...duh
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
44. Last song listened to?
Superhero by Go Fish
45. Favorite TV show?
Hello, writer's strike!!!!!
46. Are you allergic to anything?
children & cleaning
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
48. Are you jealous of anyone?
Depending on the day...of those mother's whose children are old enough for her to put pretty things back in her house
49.Is anyone jealous of you?
Oh that's funny!!!!!
50. Current weather?
Gray, dreary & 36...6 inches of snow expected over the next 24 hours. But it'll be 60 on Saturday!
51. What time is it?
time to eat and we can't think of something to eat that doesn't involve cheese...we're out of cheese.
52. Do any of your friends have children?
Just about all of them!
53. Do you eat healthy?
Healthy portions as in "my, isn't he a healthy boy!"
54. What do you usually do during the day?
55. Do you hate anyone right now?
56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
When the phone rings 50 times each day!
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Several times, my husband LOVES roller coasters...once said he was going to design them for a living. Now my life is a roller coaster!
60. How did you get one of your scars?
c-section from my oldest child!