So again, new year, new start.
Some ideas recently given to "go green".
- purchase a hybrid vehicle
- replace light bulbs with compact florescents
- wash clothes less often
- reuse plastic containers
And now my responses:
- Do they make a hybrid 15 passenger van? At this point, I'd just be happy to get double digits in my gas mileage!
- Yuck! I need to do everything I can ta make my house warm and friendly and my aging skin to look good, and compact florescent lighting is not the answer!
- compost pile + dog + little boys = Huge Mess!
- Am I suppose to wear them with food and baby goo? Do this apply to a potty training child? What about the 6 & 9 year old boys that have forgotten what napkins are? Work-out clothes?
- You mean most people don't? I draw the line at cool-whip and margarine tubs!
- Do the pop cans that we turn in every three months for $6 count?
I think our push will be in turning lights off. that benefits the environment and my checkbook. Any other suggestions?