Friday, February 23, 2007

Scooter






















Jeffrey has lots of nicknames: Jeffers, Scooter, Scooter-Bob, Scootie, Big-Boy, Mister. I'm sure if I kept tabs for a while there would be more, but today, destructo-boy is what comes to mind. However, he has such cute moments that it seems to make up for it! While he didn't even crawl at 9 months, he is now running and into everything. I can hardly believe that my "not-so-little" boy is going to be two in a little over a month. Oh, wait a minute, based on his attitude, maybe I can. I thought I would share some of his sweet moments today (to remind myself that duct-tape is not an option!).


Sweet Princess Jeffrey always must have the red shoes! And loves his Colts!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

So precious! And SO BIG! Thanks for sharing the almost-2-cuteness. He is absolutely adorable.