- The fact that my doctor was having her day off.
- I was in the same room that my friend Carrie Story had delivered her son in just two weeks earlier.
- Shannon has very petite hands, but a huge amount of love comes from them!!!
- Chris crying as Jeffrey was born.
- Then Shannon crying.
- Then me crying, 'cuz who can let her friends cry alone!
- Calling my grandparents to let them know that Jeffrey Andrew Guilliard Iverson had been born (named after Grampy Guilliard Thompson!).
- Being thankful that Meredith was a girl, because I didn't know if I could handle four boys in a row! (I know that sounds so aweful, but it was what I was thinking
- Strongly disliking the fact that they took my blood pressure every half hour!
- Despite the fact that the bed is not comfortable, being a little sad that I had to go home.
Looking back at that makes me realize that giving birth makes your mind and emotions really wacko sometimes. Over the last two years of Jeffrey's life, I've learned several things.
- People thought four kids was a lot, five is just crazy.
- He was not our last, so now Six is just crazy! (we are really done now!!!)
- People will be rude enough to ask if you know what causes babies to be born!
- Five children in four car seats do not fit in a mini-van
- Jeffrey Andrew Guilliard Iverson does not roll off the tongue when trying to scold said child.
- It is possible for a child to "scoot" on his belly faster than I can catch him.
- Even if I vac every day, he will find dust bunnies somewhere!
- When found, he will eat dust bunnies.
- Even an 10 month old can find the off switch on the computer, thus destroying the work I had done for the past three hours, because I didn't hit "save".
- Now at two and 32 lbs. (he's lost four over the last six months) he is too big to carry anywhere.
He is a precious boy, so I'll keep him and share a little bit of him with you!
Jeffrey @ 6 months
(probably more like 7 or 8, but suppose to be 6 month picture)
Jeffrey loves Bob (the tomato), but he also calls Larry, "Bob".
MMMMM...Coscto chocolate cake with strawberry filling!
I need that cake faster, mom!
It was such a long day that he fell asleep at dinner.
It's been a long time since that has happened!