Saturday, March 31, 2007

Win a Dyson!

Okay, I'm not a huge on entering contests. I mean I really never win, not like my friend Jodi who has won I'm sure her entire house. This last month she found airline tickets for a penny, yes a penny! Her family of six is flying for a whopping $125! (when you add all the fees) However, when you're talking about cleaning or organizing stuff, I am a sucker! Well, 5 Minutes for Mom is giving away a new slim Dyson. I recently replaced my vacuum with a Dyson and other than it being kinda heavy and bulky, I love it!!! Now I realize that telling you about this contest lowers my chances of winning the Dyson, but I thought it nicer to spread the opportunity!! Good luck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the heads up, Jenn! I hope you win. And if you don't I hope I win!