- Jeffrey starts thinking 6am is a good time to wake up.
- I've been cleaning out bedrooms of clothes, toys, etc.
- We're rearranging bedrooms in anticipation of Carrie getting her own apartment.
- Carrie moving is bittersweet!!!
- The sun still does not set until 9pm, so bed time has been 9:30!
- I'm too tired to do anything after 9:30!
- Even though school does not start for two more weeks, school supply sales are now.
- All three kids are packed and ready to go!
- Yellowstone Church is having a "Movies in the Park" event next week.
- Lots to do to prepare!
- We have people for dinner for the next three nights.
- That means mopping the floor and cleaning the bathroom.
- In the midst of all of this, I bought a $29 dresser today to "make over" for my bedroom. I'll have to do before and after shots some time soon.
- And to top it off, I broke my toe last week and now walk at a snail's pace and have to stop every few hours to rest, pop some Tylenol and ice it!
So for a little light humor, a quote for today...
Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon. — Doug Larson