Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Mostly Wordless Wednesday

It is still technically Wednesday!

The other day I realized that I just do not take enough pictures of my children. I decided to try and take one everyday, much like my friend Elaine is doing with her self-portrait project.

Before you comment, yes, I know this is not really all that safe, but they were doing chores and it was too cute. We did have the conversation about how it wasn't safe, but only after I closed Mikalah in so she could tell me if the light went off when the door closed.
That's the kind of good mommy I am!

9 comments:

E Jill Riley said...

And this is why you are a cool, fun mom instead of boring and stoodgy like the rest of us!

E Jill Riley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deanne said...

Cute! Sooooo.....did the light go off? :)

Anonymous said...

You are just hilarious! So- now we all want to know- did the light go off?? :)
We look at the photo album frequently!! Thank you.
Love to you all
Carrie

Ivymamma said...

Since inquiring minds want to know...yes, the light did go off...and she quickly pushed the door open!

Unknown said...

You crazy! Shutting your firstborn in the dryer to see if the light goes out! I'm shocked and appalled! Actually, I'm not really ver shocked or appalled, but it sounded appropriate.

Deedee said...

I'm just jealous! Our dryer is so small I couldn't get our 2 y/o foster son in it! (not that I've tried mind you) I miss BIG washers and dryers! It takes me three loads to do what fits in one of yours!:o( But, at least I have a washer and dryer - many in Britain don't have dryers, they line dry in our aweful weather year round! Yuck! BTW, thanks for your comment earlier this week. (((HUGS))) to you too!

Anonymous said...

Really funny!

Heasleye said...

Yay! More pictures! :) I love it!