Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Alive!

I am working on a fun post with lots of pictures chronolizing (is that a word?) our Spring Break. However, Blogger is being funny about pictures and only letting me load them one at a time!

So, let's just say (for now) Spring Break is not really when it's not Spring and having six, ten, or twelve kids in the house is not a break!

And daylight savings time...as a pastor's wife, I don't like it! And so as not to complain a ton, so that's all I'll say right now.

2 comments:

Deanne said...

The church we go to has what is known as 'Ray Light Saving Time'. Our pastor, Ray, is not a morning person, so he instituted a policy (so to speak) that day light savings does not begin until after the second service on that Sunday. So we don't change our clocks until after we get home from church. Love it!!! Maybe you can pass along that nugget of information to your pastor?! :)

Unknown said...

Blogger did the same thing to me, that's why I used a Picasa web album to show most of my pictures. I posted the recipe under your comment so others could see. Glad I'm not the only one who's heard of Bulgogi!