Friday, January 21, 2011

Comfort vs. Cute

I'm giving into the world of comfort...sort of...

I will be the first to argue that comfort plays second fiddle to cute shoes. However, I also think suffering for cute is not necessary.

I will wear heels all day long and be just fine. I have discovered that working on a concrete floor for six hours is taking a tole on my body. So this week I gave in and went looking for a comfortable shoe.

Each shoe that I look at, I can hear Clinton and Stacy reminding me not to sacrifice style just for comfort. It is possible to have both.

I am skeptical. At least from the shoe selection in Billings...

So I am trying these on for a while. They are comfortable. Although my heel is getting cold. I have never really liked slip on shoes like this. I feel like my foot slides out too easily. But for the past six hours of running errands, they are growing on me.

And they are still cute...right???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacey and Clinton would have a hay day with me. I LOVE my skechers and won't wear anything else when I work. Do Mary Jane style skechers count as stylish? :P

Melanie

Trish D said...

I likey! And very versatile, too

Dina said...

There are 2 of my favorite brands for style and comfort! Born and Sofft are my favorites! A little spendy but WAY worth the money! BTW LOVE the shoes in this pick *wink*

Deedee said...

They certainly are cute! Though I'm not sure how you can do anything in them??? I can't wear any heels at all and run around like I do! Sheessshhh! I guess I'm getting old! ;o)